Sunday, December 4, 2016

Fashion, health, and wellness with Sesima Kamara

Fashion, health, and wellness with Sesima Kamara

Fashion, health, and wellness with Sesima Kamara by yemmy-made featuring Sesima Kamara 



Fashion, Health, and Wellness with Sesima Kamara Founder of Cecret Candles & Accessories 

We recently catch up with the Liberian Queen based in New York City for tips to her fabulousness.
  

"I shea butter everything, I whip shea butter for my skin because it helps soften and protect my skin from all kinds of environmental damage. Beat shea butter for my hair to make it healthy.. and also shea butter is the secret in Cecret Candles. I love to keep myself and products 100% all natural" she said..



Follow Sesima Kamara on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ for more tips.

Dolce Gabbana neck tie
theoutnet.com




Christian Louboutin black pumps
christianlouboutin.com


Oscar de la Renta floral purse
nordstromrack.com


Fernando Jorge rose gold earrings
$1,535 - net-a-porter.com


Christian Dior lipstick
bloomingdales.com


Powder blush
$34 - spacenk.com


Gift sets kit
uncommongoods.com


NOVICA wood sign
novica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment